Love the Holidays? Hate the extra weight gain? Here is five tips for you to use this holiday season, so you can still enjoy your holiday and avoid the weight gain.
- Don't go to a holiday party hungry. Do not starve yourself before a party or dinner this we set you up for failure. Eat smaller meals throughout the day and have a snack before you head to the party.
- This is the most important time of the year to hit the gym. No missing any workouts. Burn off those extra calories that you are taking in.
- Save those calories. You know you have a holiday party that night, eat a smaller breakfast and lunch.
- Don't pile the food on your plate. Eat smaller portions. After each bite put your fork down. This allows your mind to tell your stomach that you eat enough. Then after your first small plate wait 20 minutes if you are still hungry, go grab another plate smaller then the first.
- Last but not least, alcohol. Some alcoholic beverages have more calories then the food. Try a glass of wine, instead of a holiday drink thats loaded with calories.